Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ON THE ROAD AGAIN...

Well, the moving day has arrived.  My few treasures are being loaded on a moving truck in about an hour, and I'm unplugging this computer for packing!  My how time flies.  MY how dreams do come true!

By tonight, I'll arrive in Kalispell and by tomorrow, I'll finally get to see Glacier National Park for the first time!  I hear that driving the "Going-To-The-Sun Road" is stunning.  Just the name has me excited!

Meanwhile, let me say that the Inside Passage Cruise through Alaska's Glacier Bay, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan and even a stop in Victoria, BC.  My travel mates (Susan, Laurie, Lily, Sam and Celina) were the best in the world!  We ate luscious meals together aboard Ms Oosterdam and even won travel mugs and champagne because we knew all the fun trivia facts on the ship!  We rocked that ship!  Saleem, wherever you are with your 5 wives...you don't need another one so "no, I will not marry you at midnight"!  LOL!

Blessings on ALL of our journeys through this life, yours AND mine.

WWK

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Goooooooo Kathryn, enjoy! Though I'll miss you something awful. XOXO

    ReplyDelete