Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Marvelous Minerva Rides Again-North Carolina through South Carolina

What a scenic area the Carolina's are…especially the Cape Hatteras beaches where the Wright Brothers spend years getting the first gliders and airplanes to fly with the great windy breezes to help them!  I fly down the road on a motorcycle, but maybe my momma will take me flying in an airplane one of these days.  I'm a very adventuresome cat!

Today, I got to see Myrtle Beach and the Charleston, SC waterfront.  This town of Charleston was a little busy and a little noisy for me, but it was still very pretty.  My Momma stopped for "Pralines" in the Sweet Shop downtown.  She had one for dinner tonight.  I had my cat foot that I really like.  We were both happy.

A Century in Flight-Kitty Hawk, NC

A Century in Flight-Kitty Hawk, NC
 Hilton Head tomorrow, and then Savannah!  I'm the luckiest cat in the world.  And the temperatures are now in the 80's!  My Momma gives me water to drink in my bowl inside my cage, so I don't get too thirsty.  But when she hits a bump, I DO GET WET!  But it feels kind of good anyway, when the wind vents cool me down!  Ahhhhhhh.

Kill Devil Hills Beach Walk on The Atlantic Ocean

What a great day at the Beach

Wright Bros. Memorial-Kill Devil Hills NC

My Momma is a Genius!

Wright Bros. in Flight

Myrtle Beach, SC

Charleston, SC "BEST Pralines" Sweet Shop

Ferry to Ft. Sumter, Charleston, SC






Charleston, SC Waterfront and Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment